To find your nearest doctor, dentist, pharmacy, or other service, enter your postcode into the box above and click on search. Or, alternatively select a service from the list to the right.
If you need to speak to somebody, the following organisations can offer you some help and support -
- 24 hour crisis help line and face to face support 8pm-6am
- Locations in Bolton, Wigan and Manchester
- Access to suitably trained staff
- Time to talk
- A safe place for people to work through crisis
- Has a calm room
- Individualised recovery plans
- Wrap around follow up support
You can contact The Sanctuary by calling 0300 003 7029. For further information please click on the following link: https://www.selfhelpservices.org.uk/
Single Point of Access
They can help with all mental health referrals and queries. You can get in touch by ringing 01204 483101.
They have a 24 hour free telephone support line, and can meet you in person (please phone to confirm access times).
Bolton telphone: 01204 521200 (local call charges apply)
National telephone: 116 123 (this number is free to call)