At NHS Bolton Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) we put the patient at the heart of everything we do. We work hard to make sure your local health services provide the right care for you, in the most appropriate place, when you need it.
However, we know sometimes you may have questions or queries about local services. Your feedback helps to inform our decisions and make local services better so we are particularly interested in hearing about your experiences, or if you have any concerns that we should be aware of.
If you would like to…
- find our more about local health services (e.g. GP, pharmacy, hospital), go to your services
- book a hospital appointment following a referral by your GP, go to the patient booking service.
- find out if you are eligible to use the Patient Transport Service to travel to your hospital appointment, go to the patient booking service.
- find out if you, or a member of your family, with significant and ongoing health needs are eligible for NHS funding to help with the cost of care and support, go to NHS funded care.
- request information from the CCG under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, go to how to make a FOI request.
- share your feedback (positive or negative) on local health services or are thinking about making a complaint, go to your feedback, concerns, or complaints.
- share your experiences, hear what others are saying about the local NHS, or find out about opportunities to get involved, go to public engagement.
If the information above hasn’t helped or you’re just not sure where to go you can contact the CCG.